Abacus Early Learning Centers exhibit the highest level of quality by being both state licensed and nationally accredited.
The NECPA (National Early Childhood Program Accreditation) has recognized excellence in our program by having independent observers verify the quality of our program according to national standards. These observers verified that our centers:
- Provide quality learning environments for all ages
- Employ qualified teachers who receive instruction when hired and ongoing training every year
- Offer appropriate activities for healthy development at all ages-including physical, social, creative and cognitive development
- Use behavior management techniques that develop self-discipline
- Implement standards to ensure the health and safety of all children in our care
- Encourage family communication and involvement
- Seek to continuously improve our program through parent surveys and self-assessments
As a parent, you have the opportunity to choose who provides care for your loved ones. Learn more about the NECPA program and what this program says about the Accredited Child Care Center that you are considering.